Indoor Tournament | February 12-154065
Who: 14U, 16U, 18U, HS JV, HS Varsity Teams
Team of 8: $480 | Team of 9: $540
Team of 10+: $600
Maximum of 8 Teams | Minimum of 8 Players
- Each date is open to any team 14U/16U/18U/HS JV/HS Varisty. All levels are subject to play each other.
- Games will be 80 minute drop dead.
- Each team will have 3 games guaranteed.
- Each team will have 2 SVSU players assigned to them to help coach and/or interact with team!
- There will be an optional 90 minute clinic following last game!
- Top overall team will receive free T-SHIRTS!
- While a t-shirt is not part of the registration fee this year, each player and coach will receive FREE PIZZA during the day and now the teams have motivation to WIN THE SHIRTS!
- The clinic will be 45 minutes offense, and 45 minutes of defense.
Sample Format: (Subject to change based on number of teams, but guarantee of 3 games and 90 minute clinic are GUARANTEED regardless)
• 10:30am-7:20pm → GAME PLAY (round robin format of two 4 team pools selected at random)
Games will be every 80 minutes (with a 10 minute cushion between games) with two fields running at same time.
• 7:45pm-9:15pm → Optional Skills Clinic conducted by SVSU Coaches & Players
Top overall team will be selected based on overall record. In the event of a tie, the following tie-breakers will be used:
- Overall Run Differential in 3 Games Combined
- Runs Allowed
- Designated Player Ball Roll
- Coach Dance Off
Please Note: ADMISSION of $5 a person will be charged for all spectators over the age of 10. Doors will not open before 10:00am. All teams/spectators must enter thru lower fieldhouse doors. No spikes allowed on field (turfs and tennis shoes only). Games will use real softballs.
For More information Call:
Head Coach Todd Buckingham at 989-964-4968 or email: email@example.com.