2018 ELITE CAMP
The Furman Elite Lacrosse Camp offers players of all levels the opportunity to learn and improve on all aspects of their game. Each day we will focus on both individual skills as well as team concepts with full field game situations at night. The athletes will focus on improved stick skills, shooting technique, dodging, center draw, transition, defensive positioning footwork, and team offensive and defensive concepts. There is a lot of learning and FUN packed in the two half day camp and we look forward to working with you!!!
JUNE 18th - 20th
ENTERING GRADES: 8th - 12th | Girls
OVERNIGHT: $475 per Camper
COMMUTER: $425 per Camper
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 13th
REGISTERING WITH A TEAM OF 8 OR MORE? Contact Head Coach, Rachel Whitten, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount.
- Awesome Staff - Top College Coaches & Players
- Great Camper To Staff Ratio
- Great Facilities
- Dorms are Air-conditioned!
- 24-Hour Supervision
- Competitive Play
- Individual Goalie Coaching
- Camp T-Shirt
- Prizes & Awards
FACILITIES: Camps will be conducted at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina
NOTE: REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE WEDNESDAY JUNE 13TH, 2018
CHECK-IN: Registration and check-in will be on Monday, June 18th, location and time TBD. All commuters must register at this time.
- COMMUTER CAMPERS: Daily drop off is at 8:30 am at the field and pick up is 8:45 pm. Commuters will be provided with lunch and dinner.
CHECK-OUT: Check out will immediately follow then end of camp on Wednesday at 12:00 pm.
WHAT TO BRING: Stick, goalie equipment, eyewear, mouth guard, gloves, cleats for grass, tennis shoes for indoor, plenty of t-shirts, shorts, socks, rain gear, sweat shirt, toiletries, sun block, a bathing suit for possible pool time, cell phone, and some cash for evening pizza and the camp store. You also need to bring sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels. Dorms are air conditioned. We strongly suggest you leave all your jewelry and valuables at home. Camp staff will not be responsible for any lost items.
ACCOMODATIONS: Furman University Dorms- AIR-CONDITIONED!! All overnight campers will need at $35 deposit for your room key which you will need during check-in. You may use cash or check for the deposit. The check can be made out to Rachel Whitten Lacrosse and will be returned to you at the end of camp after your keys have been turned in.
ROOMMATES: Fill out the roommate request section during the registration process. All parties involved must request each other. These requests are NOT guaranteed but we will do our best to accommodate you. Roommate requests must be selected by WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14TH.
MEALS: All meals will be held at the Paladin Dining Hall.
CAMP STORE: At registration/check-in, check-out, and in the evenings there will be a camp store which will feature Furman Lacrosse items and other selected things. Pizza and snacks will be available for sale after the evening sessions.
- GREENVILLE / SPARTANBURG AIRPORT - RECOMMENDED: Take I-85 to I-385 North toward downtown Greenville. Go past the Bi-Lo Center on the right. This road becomes Beattie Place, then College Street. Follow this road until bearing right onto US 276 toward Travelers Rest. Continue five miles to the Furman exit.
- CHARLOTTE DOUGLAS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (CTL) - NO SHUTTLE: Take I-85 to I-385 North toward downtown Greenville. Pass the Bi-Lo Center on the right, staying on the same road (which becomes Beattie Place, then College Street). One street after East North Street, bear right onto US 276 West toward Travelers Rest. Continue five miles to the Furman exit.
- ATLANTA - NO SHUTTLE: Take I-85 to I-185 North, toward downtown Greenville (exit 42). Follow I-185 into Greenville (continuing straight as the road becomes Mills Avenue, then Church Street). Turn left onto Beattie Place (which becomes College Street). One street after East North Street, bear right onto US 276 West toward Travelers Rest. Continue five miles to the Furman exit.
CAMP AIRPORT SHUTTLE: Roundtrip Camp Airport Shuttle Service is ONLY available from Greenville / Spartanburg (GSP) Airport to Furman University / Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- SHUTTLE INFORMATION: The shuttle will depart the Greenville airport at 11:00 AM on Monday, June 19th. Please schedule arrival time into GSP airport no later than 10:30 AM. The return shuttle will depart Furman University / dormitory for the airport at 2:00 PM on Wednesday, June 21st. Please schedule departing flights from GSP airport at 4:00 PM or after. Register and pay $40 roundtrip fee for the Camp Airport Shuttle Service during online registration. Rachel Whitten Lacrosse is not responsible for campers that do not schedule around Camp Airport Shuttle Service departure times.
- MUST REGISTER FOR AIRPORT SHUTTLE NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13TH.
PARKING DURING CAMP: Please email Rachel Whitten at email@example.com for details.
MEDICAL INSURANCE: The camp carries a medical insurance policy to cover medical expenses for injuries/accidents, which occur in the course of the camp’s activities. Medical expenses which are declined payment through the participant’s personal insurance and/or through the excess policy become the responsibility of the participant’s parents/guardians. ALL PARTICIPATNS MUST HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE TO PARTICIPATE.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT: Individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodation should contact Rachel Whitten within seven (7) days of the first day of camp so the proper consideration may be made to the request.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: If cancellation is made via email on or before WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2018 a $100 cancellation fee will apply. You will be refunded the rest of the amount. Any cancellations made after WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2018 will result in NO refund.
\Rachel Whitten Lacrosse camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.