Davidson Lacrosse Camps
2018 Winter Camp
|Friday, December 14th - Sunday, December 16th|
Who: Girls Grades 8th - 12th
Check-In: 6:30 PM at Richardson Stadium
Check-Out: 11:30 AM at Richardson Stadium
Day Campers: $425.00
Overnight Camper: $515.00
What To Bring: Stick, goggles, mouth-guard, gloves (if you need them), water bottle, shorts, sweatpants, t-shirts, sweatshirts, socks, underwear, footwear (cleats, turfs, sneakers), personal toiletries. *Goalies must bring their own equipment. Money for the camp store!
- Overnight campers will be hosted in the Homewood Suites Davidson, a local hotel about a mile off campus.
- There will be a shuttle running from the Homewood Suites – DAVIDSON to/from campus before registration, on Saturday morning, Saturday evening and then again on Sunday morning. There will also be an airport shuttle for any camper who is traveling alone.
For any campers traveling with family members or who prefer to stay on their own, you can make reservations through Homewood Suites Davidson @ 704.987.1818.
- GROUP RATE: $125.00 per Night
- CODE: DWC
- There are also two local (on campus) hotels.
- Overnight Campers: Saturday (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner); Sunday (Breakfast)
- Day Campers: Saturday (Lunch & Dinner)
Camp Staff: The current Davidson lacrosse coaches will be leading the camp along with current and past Davidson players, COACHES and a certified athletic trainer.
Medical Form: The medical form is a one-page form and must be completed PRIOR to your arrival on campus. Please FAX, email or bring the form with you to camp. Any camper who does not have their medical form will not be allowed to participate.
Airport shuttles will be driven by Davidson coaches and will run to and from Charlotte International Airport (CLT). There is a fee
of $25.00 one-way or $40.00 round trip. Please complete the form and email it to email@example.com as soon as the flight
is booked, or no later than Monday, December 10th, 2018.
- We DO NOT offer unaccompanied minor service where camper is picked up at the gate upon arrival OR taken through security and gate on departure. Please check with your airline for the policy OR avoid asking for assistance when checking out.
- There is a $200.00 non-refundable fee. In order to receive a partial refund, we must be notified no later than Sunday, November 24th, 2018. No refund will be issued unless due to illness or medical.
- If an injury, illness or any other circumstance does not allow you to cancel prior to November 24th we can offer two options – 1 – you can send a sibling in your place or – 2 – the camp tuition (minus the $200.00 non-refundable fee) will be rolled over to next year. There are no refunds if cancellation occurs within 72 hours of start time. *Doctors note should be sent to Davidson Lacrosse Box 7158, Davidson, NC 28035