Spring Break Fundamental Camp
Spring Break Fundamentals Camp
Coaching Points Covered
- Hitting – Your player will learn the proper fundamentals of the batting stance, swing, and the proper bunting technique.
- Infield – All infielders will be instructed the proper technique for fielding a ground ball and using the forehand and backhand.
- Catchers – All catchers will be asked to bring their own gear to camp. The catchers will be instructed how to receive pitches, block balls in the dirt, and the proper footwork and mechanics for throwing out base stealers.
- Outfielders – The outfielders will be instructed the proper approach, footwork, and catching technique.
- Pitchers – All pitchers will be instructed the correct mechanics for the windup and stretch. Pitchers will also be instructed how to field their position.
|March 18th - 20th|
Ages: 5 - 15
Check-In: 7:30 AM
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Pre-Registration Price: $120 (Includes T-Shirt)
Walk Ups Day of Camp: $140
Location: Neal Posey Field
- Pre-registration is encouraged.
- More than one child per family gets a discounted rate
All checks and money orders should be made to the order of Huntingdon Baseball and are due before the camp starts unless other arrangements have been made with Camp Director.
- 15th Year as Huntingdon Hawks Head Coach
- 23 Years of Coaching Experience
- 356-220 Overall Record
- Specializes in all aspects of Offense & Defense
- 17 Years of coaching experience at the college level.
- 6th Year Assistant at Huntingdon College
- 2007 NJCAA National Champion.
- Coached 35 players who have moved on to play professional Baseball.
- 2nd Year as Assistant at Huntingdon
- 11th Year in Coaching
- Specializes in Pitching, Catching, and Offense
*Your player will also get to work with college baseball players.
*Will also get to work with other college baseball coaches.
DJ Conville (334) 833-4252
Nick Fletcher (334) 833-4501