32nd Annual Summer Softball 2 Day Camp
32ND ANNUAL SUMMER SOFTBALL 2 DAY CAMP
Join Coach Mike Candrea and his University of Arizona staff for a 2 day Day Camp designed to improve all aspects of your game. Instruction will focus on Hitting, Pitching, Catching, Infield and Outfield Defense. All camp activities take place on the University of Arizona campus and the beautiful Hillenbrand Softball Stadium, home of 8 NCAA National Championships. Demonstrations will be provided by current University of Arizona players along with former All Americans and Olympians. Current and former collegiate coaches from around the country make up this incredible staff.
Improve your softball skills, while learning from the nation’s best!! Each camper will receive one session of hitting each day coupled with 2- sessions in the defensive positions of their choice. Registration for this camp is limited, so please make sure you act quickly to reserve your spot. Players in 4th thru 8th grade are eligible to participate in Southwest Camps 32nd Annual Summer Day Camp.
Dates, Times, and Information
June 13: Check In - June 13th- 5:00-5:30pm Camp Session runs from 5:30-9:00pm
June 14: Check In June 14th 7:30-7:45am Camp Session runs from 8:00-11:00am.
Please have your camper eat before she arrives at check in. If your daughter has to depart camp early to get to a weekend tournament, please inform the camp staff at check in
Refunds minus $100 processing fee given before June 1, 2019
No refunds after June 2, 2019
Camp will be limited to the first 58 players that sign up.
Hillenbrand Softball Stadium
1700 E. 2nd St.
Tucson, AZ 85721
Important Camp Information
- All players need to bring a Glove, Batting Gloves, Helmet, Bat, Cleats, Water Bottle, hat or visor, and catching gear (if applicable) and Sunscreen to camp each day. You need to wear tennis shoes or turf shoes when you are in the batting cage.
- A Hat or Visor is mandatory to be worn at each practice.
- Please mark the campers name in her items brought to camp in case something gets lost.
- All campers will receive a t-shirt and have the opportunity to get a photograph with the U of A coaches and players
- This is not an official function of the University of Arizona. Camps are open to all entrants, limited only by age
- Airport transportation can be arranged thru Arizona Stagecoach at www.azstagecoach.com (520) 889-1000 or any other shuttle service that you prefer. Campers flying into Tucson should arrive into Tucson International Airport no later than 4:00pm on Thursday, June 13. Campers should schedule their departing flights out of Tucson between 2:00-4:00pm on Friday, June 14 and should make those arrangements through Arizona Stagecoach or any other shuttle service you choose. Please forward all Airport Shuttle information to Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org when it becomes available.
Hotels in the Area
- Residence Inn by Marriott: 2660 E. Medina Rd, Tucson AZ 85756 (520)-294-5522
- Aloft Tucson University Hotel 1900 E. Speedway, Tucson AZ 85719 (520) 908-6800
- Radisson Suites Tucson: 6555 E. Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85710 (520)-721-7100
The Southwest Camps and Candrea.com events are not an official function of the University of Arizona.
The Southwest Camps and Candrea.com events are open to all entrants limited only by number, grade level and/or gender.