INDIVIDUAL CAMP | 2019
- Stations, drills, and games that emphasize shooting, defense, ballhandling, rebounding, and competitive play.
- Camp is staffed by college coaches and players. Camp contests and awards.
- Includes camp t-shirt and basketball.
June 9th - 12th
Ages: 8 & Up
Registration: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Residential: $295 per Camper
Commuter: $230 per Camper
*Additional Credit Card Processing Fee Will Be Incurred*
**Rates May Be Prorated Upon Request**
**Prorated Costs Will Not Be Honored After That Camp Session Has Begun***
Location: Timmons Arena
What to Bring: We highly suggest you leave all jewelry and valuables at home.
- Sheets (extra-long twin bed) – Residents only
- Bag to keep belongings in one place
- Toiletries – Residents only
- Water Bottle (Drinks will be available at the camp store)
- Shower shoes – Residents only
- Spending money for the camp store (Camp bank will be available for Individual Campers only)
- Towels – Residents only
- Umbrella/Rain gear
- Basketball shoes
- Hair ties
- Slides/Flip flops (Traveling between gym & dining hall)
- T-shirts (2-3 shirts per day)
- Shorts (2-3 shorts per day)
- Registration / Check-In: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Day 1 | 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Day 2 | 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Day 3 | 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Day 4 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Jackie Carson Basketball Camps LLC are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.