11 Man Team Camp
Bob Nielson the USD coaching staff and Coyote players will give personal instruction on techniques and fundamentals of the game. Each team and their coach will be allotted practice time to work on offensive and defensive schemes.
The first practice of every day will be devoted to individual drills taught by the USD staff and players. The second and third practice will be used to work as a team and scrimmage with other teams attending the camp. With live team scrimmages coaches and players are able to develop the team chemistry over a three day period. While the scrimmages are controlled they create a game like atmosphere that will prepare teams for Friday nights.
**Individuals not on a team are encouraged to attend and we will put
an extra team together for you. USD will not provide equipment.**
11 Man Team Camp: July 18th-20th
Who: Teams & Individuals
Entering Grades: 9th - 12th
Check-In: 11:00 AM, Day 1
Check-Out: 12:00 PM, Day 3
Cost: $185 per Camper
**Registration is ONLY offered online. We can no longer accept mail-in forms & checks.**
- Team Practice
- Full Contact
- All-You-Can-Eat Cafeteria
- Air Conditioned Dormitory
What To Bring:
- Bedding (Sheets, Pillow, Blanket)
- Shoes (Cleats & Turf Shoes)
- Football Equipment (Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Pants etc.)
- Footballs (Labeled) / Skill Kids Bring Footballs For Drills
- 2 Types of Jerseys (Light & Dark)
- Spending Money (T-Shirts, Camp Gear, Pizza, Snacks)
- Clothes (Extra Shorts, T-Shirts, Socks)
- Medical Supplies if Needed (Inhaler, Insulin, etc.)
- Campers are supervised during all activities.
- Refunds after June 1st will have a 25 dollar processing fee.
- Camp Fee Includes 8% Sales Tax
For More Information, Please Call: 605-658-5569
Note: If you have a disability and need assistance to participate, please contact Disability Services 48 hours prior to attendance of the event at 605-677-6389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This document is available in alternative formats, upon request from Disability Services.
Coyote Football Camps are open to any and all entrants, regardless of abilities, limited only by camp numbers, age, or gender.