2019 TEAM CAMP
This inexpensive camp is an outstanding opportunity for your team and players to get a jump on the upcoming season! The exciting “power pool” format will allow your team to gain valuable experience through a maximum number of competitive matches. Teams must register for the “Highly Competitive” or “Developing” Division.
|Saturday, July 13th|
Who: Varsity, Junior Varsity & Club Teams
Entry Fee: $150 per Team
No Walk-Ins Accepted | One Payment per Team - No Exceptions
Minimum Roster of 8 Recommended
→ Online Registration Deadline: Monday, July 8th By Midnight
Check-List For Coaches:
- Only the Head Coach or Team Representative may register your team- Payment required at time of registration.
- Select the Division for your team: "Highly Competitive" or "Developing".
- A minimum roster size of 8 is recommended (see refund and "no show" policy below).
- ONCE YOUR TEAM IS REGISTERED FOR CAMP, EACH TEAM MEMBER AND ADDITIONAL COACH(ES) MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE. A PLAYER WHO HAS NOT COMPLETED THIS ONLINE FORM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE (HARD COPY WAIVER FORMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR TEAM CAMP).
- All teams should be prepared to play at 8:00 AM. (8:00 AM "bye" round requests will not be accepted, due to the number of teams participating).
Team Camp Check-In
Each team must send a team rep or coach to check-in prior to the start of camp.
→ See check-in times & location via 'Frequently Asked Questions'.
Players can report directly to their scheduled court for warm-up.
→ Court 1-8: Wellness & Rec Center - Upstairs
→ Court 9-10: Wellness & Rec Center - Downstairs
→ Courts 11-14: TBD
- ALL TEAM MEMBERS MUST HAVE A PARENT / GUARDIAN COMPLETE THE REQUIRED RELEASE AND MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM ONLINE BEFORE PARTICIPATION IN TEAM CAMP!
- Following check-in we will have a brief coaches' meeting at 7:30 AM in the WRC Upstairs Foyer.
- Campus map link and directions to the WRC are detailed above.
Insurance: All Campers must have health insurance in order to participate.
Panther Volleyball Camps are open to any and all participants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender, as required by NCAA rules.