*Confirmation email with check-in and other information will be sent upon completion. Please check your spam if you don't receive it.
Directed by UNK Head Coach Rick Squiers, the Volleykidz day camp is designed to introduce volleyball basics with age-appropriate training methods. Campers will learn techniques in passing, setting, serving, and spiking along with team play fundamentals. The primary objective of the camp is to provide maximum education and fun for beginning volleyball players.
- Top Quality Air Conditioned Volleyball Facility @ UNK Health and Sports Center
- Experienced staff that includes High School and College Volleyball Players
- Age Appropriate Fundamental Skills Instruction
- Introduction to Rules, Scoring, & Modified Games
- Refreshments and Staff Game Following Each Session
12:45 - 1:00 pm - Registration/Check In
1:00 - 3:00 pm - Session I
12:45 - 1:00 pm - Open Gym/Check In
1:00 - 3:30 pm - Session II
|The Loper volleyball camps admit all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion or national origin. In addition, individuals needing accommodation under the ADA should contact the camp coordinator or the ADA coordinator at UNK (308.865.8404) prior to the event. DO NOT CALL THE ADA COORDINATOR FOR BASIC CAMP INFORMATION. CALL 308.865.8031|