Wildcat Volleyball Camps
2019 Team Camp - Jr. High, HS & Clubs
- TEAM COACH registers for Team Camp to set up your group.
- All Coaches need to register and attend sessions with your team
- Team Coach will receive confirmation with link/registration instructions to provide to team
- Team members register individually
- Team Coach will receive Roster updates as team members register.
Team Camp Locations: KSU Rec Center
Team Camp Schedule: Coach Check-In for Team/Club at 12:00-1:00 pm
TEAM Transportation, Dorms and Meals are not included in the cost of Team Camp.
On-Campus Housing: If you are interested in reserving dorm space for your team, please contact David Yoder at 785-532-6368 or via email at email@example.com.
- Registration Deadline for All Coaches & Players is June 25th
- Coach Sessions: 2-3 hours of instruction with KSU Coaching Staff
- Training: 4-5 hours of instruction (Offense, Defense and Transition)
- Competition: 4-5 hours of Tournament Play format
- July 10: Coach Check-In at REC 12:00pm-1:00pm
- July 10: Approx. 1:00pm-4:00pm & 6:00pm-8:30pm
- July 11: Approx. 8:30am-11:30am & 1:00pm-3:00pm
- July 11: 3:00pm End of Camp
Train & Play -- Coaches Educational Sessions
This camp offers comprehensive instruction for junior high, high school and club teams of all ability levels in the following: skill development, offensive and defensive team systems, educational sessions, and tournament play.
- 4-5 hours of instruction & 4-5 hours of play
- Teams must attend with a coach - Coach complimentary with minimum # team members!
- Prefer minimum of 8-10 team members.
- Pre-registration for ALL Coaches & Team members required in advance.
- Personalized coaching sessions with K-State Coaching staff members
- Camp T-Shirt
- Enrollment Limited to 12 teams
2019 Volleyball Camps/Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age and grade level). The Wildcat Volleyball Camp is a privately owned enterprise operated by Suzie Fritz, Coach of the K-State Volleyball Team. It is not sponsored by, or a part of, Kansas State University.