McKendree Women's Basketball Camps
2019 Skills Camp
Players will learn a variety of skills and techniques that will help them to expand their game on both ends of the floor.
We will provide campers with the instruction, repetition and competition opportunities to allow them to continue to improve even after camp has concluded.
June 18 - 20
Grades: 1st-8th, Girls
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
*1 Hour break beginning at noon*
Cost: $145 / All 3 days (Includes T-Shirt)
AM Session: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Lunch will NOT be provided
please send your child with their own lunch
PM Session: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $30 / Individual session (Includes T-Shirt)
At Melvin Price Convocation Center at McKendree | 701 College Rd. Lebanon, IL 62254
Things to Bring to Camp:
- Campers are responsible for bringing their own lunch
- Wear comfortable clothing such as shorts/spandex, socks, t-shirt, athletic shoes, kneepads, athletic braces if needed.
- ENTHUSIASM & a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!
What You Can Expect:
- Positive Coaching
- HIGH ENERGY
- Fundamental Skill Development: Ball Handling, Shooting, & Passing
- Defensive Drills
- Competition & Games!
- Complete details about what to bring, when to be there and more will be emailed to all registered participants prior to each camp.
For more information please contact, Head Coach Kari Kerkhoff at email@example.com or call 618-537-6977