Swimming Through Middle School | Summer Session 7
ZCS Aquatic Programs
2019 Swimming Through Middle School!
*Middle School swimmers will be practicing with the Pre-Competitive Swim Team.
Building on the success of our Swimming Through Elementary program, we are proud to now offer: Swimming Through Middle School!
Who is this program for? Students in entering grades 5th-8th who love swimming, and who want to learn and have fun with their coaches and peers with a minimal weekly time commitment!
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS:
- Please send participants in their swim suit, with shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes on over the suit for warm-ups and dryland stretching exercises. Also bring a towel and goggles.
- Please wear a swim cap or wear hair pulled back out of the face.
- Make-ups will not be given for any missed classes.
- Swim class fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.
- During swim practices, parents will be asked to watch from the balcony overlooking the pools rather than on the deck.
- Please remove street shoes before entering pool area.
Practices will take place on Mondays & Wednesdays from 7pm-8:30pm and will begin with stretching and dryland exercises. Swimmers new to the program will be given a brief swim test at the beginning of each session, placed with like-skilled swimmers and coached at their level. Swimmers will be moved depending on how they are progressing. Finally, it’s not all work and no play! Participants will also be able to enjoy some supervised free time!
|July 22 & 24|
Entering Grades: 5th - 8th
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm