Girls U14-U18 (7v7) Jackrabbit Friendly
2019 Jackrabbit Friendlies
We are excited to welcome you and your team into our state of the art indoor facility the Sanford Jackrabbit Athletic Complex. The purpose of these games are purely for development to help your team transition from futsal to outdoor soccer, therefore there are no standings or trophies. I will send a schedule and waiver form to you prior to the games. Check-in will simply be one of the SDSU coaching staff members collecting the waviers from your team. You do not need a team roster form but we ask that you have proof of age (i.e. player card) in case any questions arise
Rules: Normal USYSA outdoor soccer rules apply with the following modifications.
- Game length- two 35-40 min halves with a 5-10 min half-time. The clock will run continuously and no time will be added for injuries, goals or other stoppages.
- Number of players- 8 field players plus a Goal keeper (9v9)
- GK Distribution- Punting or dropkick are allowed (An indirect free-kick at the half line will be awarded to the other team if it occurs)
Restraining line – On all goal kicks and times where the GK has the ball in his or her hands, the other team must drop to the half-line. If a player refuses to do so, the result will be an indirect free-kick for the other team at the halfway line.
- If the GK plays the ball quickly there is no punishment
- The defending team may pressure the ball as soon as the ball leaves the GK's hands or is placed at the GK feet.
- Offsides will be enforced for all games
Location: Games will be played in the Jackrabbit Indoor Facility.
Questions Contact: Brock Thompson | (605) 690-1270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackrabbit Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).