Individual Camp I
GCU Men's Basketball Camps
2019 Individual Camps
Head Coach “Thunder Dan” Majerle, assistant coaches and Lopes basketball players invited to a basketball camp featuring drills, demonstrations, competitions, individual instruction and tournament games. Participants will also learn basic offensive and defensive skills.
Join us in the home of the Lopes men’s basketball team, for a fun and energetic camp you won’t want to miss! Guest speakers include current and former Phoenix Suns and NBA players.
- $90 Discount For Attending Multiple Camps / Additional Siblings
- $25 GCU Employee Discount
- Camp I: Lopes Performance Center, Men's Basketball Practice Facility, Antelope Gymnasium
- Nike® Camp T-Shirt
- Catered Lunch Monday - Thursday
- Individual & Team Awards
- Junior Lopes Club Membership
- Camper Appreciation Game During the 2019-20 Season
- GCU Ball Boy Opportunities
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Grand Canyon University are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, or number restrictions as specified by each camp.