Team Camp I
GCU Men's Basketball Camps
2019 Team Camps
Head Coach Dan Majerle and GCU men’s basketball assistant coaches invite men’s high school teams to participate in our summer team basketball camp. Throughout the week, each team will work with current coaches and players, compete in a minimum of five games, and finish the camp with a Saturday tournament.
- Designed for high school boys’ basketball teams, with possible junior varsity division
- Each team to play a minimum of five games with tournament on Saturday
- Each player will receive a camp t-shirt
- Each coach will receive a Eastbay gift
- Certified officials will referee all games
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Grand Canyon University are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, or number restrictions as specified by each camp.