2019 SUMMER CAMP
Be a part of our 2019 Lindenwood Gymnastics Summer Camp! Come join your 4x MIC Conference Champions and 2x USA Collegiate National Champions for a memorable event you won’t want to miss!
Lindenwood Gymnastics Camp is sure to be an exciting weekend full of gymnastics and fun! Each camper will receive a camp leo and a camp t-shirt with registration.
Daily activities will include event rotations, group activities, games, as well as having snacks and lunch provided.
WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate Gymnastics Attire
- Water Bottle
- Enthusiasm, Excitement & Energy!
GymQuarters Gymnastics, 92 Hubble Dr., O’Fallon, MO 63368
The official practice facility of Lindenwood Gymnastics, is one of the finest training facilities in the Midwest. GymQuarters is a 22,000 sq. ft. facility that is fully air-conditioned. Gymnastics equipment includes the following:
- Vault: 82’ vault runway with free foam pit landing surface.
- Bars: Four full sets, two single bars, channel bar, loose foam, resi, or mat landing.
- Beam: Eleven high beams, four low beams, loose foam or mat landings.
- Floor: Two full 42’x42’ floors, 60’ tumbling strip onto resi landing, two tumble tracks, in-ground trampoline.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Please see below for the general timeline for each day of camp. There will be 6 rotations consisting of vault, bars, beam, floor, dance, and injury prevention/crafts.
- Check-in will take place 1 hour before the start of each day.
- Snacks will be provided each day of camp.
- Lunch will be provided on Friday and Saturday of Camp, with snack options on Sunday. If your daughter has any food allergies, special requests, or will be bringing her own lunch, please let us know in advance.
- Thursday, July 11: 6:00 – 830pm | Check in begins at 5:00pm
Friday, July 12: 9:00am – 5:00pm | Lunch provided
Saturday, July 13: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Lunch Provided
Sunday, July 14: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM | Snacks provided – Camp dance will be shown at 1:15pm | Lindenwood poster signing to follow.
We will have a spirit day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of camp. We encourage all athletes to participate, and will be having prizes each day for the “most spirited”!
- Friday: Cartoon Character Day
- Saturday: Pajama Day
- Sunday: Group picture in Lindenwood camp shirt
Campus tours will be available on Thursday prior to camp beginning and we welcome anyone to join. During the tour, you will see all of our academic and athletic facilities that we utilize on campus. In addition, you will meet with our admissions representative, NCAA student-athlete academic coordinator, NCAA compliance coordinator, and our NCAA faculty athletics representative. Campus tours will take place at the following date/times:
- Thursday, July 11th: 2:00 – 4:00 pm
For campus tours we will meet at the “Spellmann Center” on the main level and we ask you to please be there 5 minutes prior to start time.
If interested in attending a campus tour, please respond ahead of time confirming if you will be attending and how many people and names of who will be with you.
As many of you will be staying in nearby hotels, we wanted to provide you with a list of hotel recommendations that are close to our practice facility, GymQuarters gymnastics center.