Men's Spring Prospect Camp
GCU Men's Hockey Camps
2019 April Spring Prospect Camp
GCU Men’s Ice Hockey is offering the opportunity for young enthusiastic players to experience the thrilling game of ice hockey at Grand Canyon University. During our April 2019 spring men’s hockey camp where players will engage in competitive practices and scrimmages that are both fun and challenging. Skaters with experience playing midget, high school, or junior level hockey and have an interest in learning more about GCU hockey and our university are welcome to attend this camp. Players do not need to be a current GCU student to attend. Love hockey? Want to be a Lope? This is your chance to learn about the GCU hockey program and take your love of the game to the next level!
CAMP SESSIONS: This camp is designed to be a highly competitive and high-level environment where GCU’s ACHA Division 1 and Division 2 coaches evaluate and scout potential players for the 2019-20 ACHA Men’s Division 1 and Division 2 teams as well as for future season considerations.
- Each on-ice block will consist of a fast-paced practices and/or scrimmage games.
- Our expert coaching staff evaluates prospective and interested players at every session.
- Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We encourage interested players to sign up soon before spots fill up.
- Players are required to play at a level of midget, junior, high school hockey, or be current GCU students.
- Saturday morning will be a full tour of the GCU campus as well as a street hockey scrimmage on our newly added on-campus inline/deck hockey rink.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Grand Canyon University are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, or number restrictions as specified by each camp.