Please join us for a camp that specializes in the teaching of kids from the ages of 7- 13 for the fall of 2019. Kids at this age have different development needs as a football player than older, more mature kids. We will focus on 5 areas to develop the young football player.
Check-In: 8:00 AM
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
*Family Rate $200 (Must be siblings)*
1. DISCIPLINE. We will focus on the discipline of being a football player. We will teach these young men how to be a "coachable player."
2. TEAM. Each player will be put on a team and will play games throughout the camp. A Super Bowl game on the final day of camp will be played. Special emphasis will be placed on the team concept. Each player on the team must do his part to be successful.
3. FUNDAMENTALS. The basic fundamentals will be taught to give these kids a solid foundation on which to go forward. Our fundamentals include:
- Man Coverage Techniques
- Ball Security Skills.
4. RUNNING PROGRAM. The focus will be on teaching techniques that will help improve the speed of each camper. This program is the same used by the Lenoir ^ Rhyne University Football Team.
5. COMPETITION. All campers will be required to compete in all areas of camp. We will challenge each camper to improve every minute he is in camp. There will be a Super Bowl game, a punt and kick competition, and many other opportunities to compete.
Full-Time Supervision Policy
For those parents who are concerned, your children will have some form of supervision at all times. They will never be left unattended. From the second your child is dropped off until they are picked up, your child is being supervised. There is a camp worker, whether it be a coach or someone that is helping work the camp that is watching the campers at all times.
*The Drew Cronic Football Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items.*