Nursing Career Camp
WSC Sports Camps
2019 Nursing Career Camp
Partnering with UNMC Nursing
|July 30th - 31st|
Ages: 15 - 17 (Grades 10th - 12th; May have completed 12th Grade)
Resident: $125 (Staying on campus - Includes a room & 4 meals)
Commuter: $100 (Includes lunch on both days)
Note: To keep costs low, resident students must provide their own sleeping bag, pillow and towel.r
8:30 a.m. check-in at the residence hall (hall to be determined)
Learn about the brain and heart with interactive demonstrations
- 8:15 a.m. check-in at PV Library in the Carhart Science Building.
- 8:30 a.m. - Depart WSC for UNMC Norfolk Campus (arrive at 9 a.m.)
- Application of day one activities in the professional nursing role.
- Use of simulation mannequins and 3D virtual technology.
- Return to WSC by 4:30 p.m.
Contact: Danielle Peekenschneider at 402-375-7338 or firstname.lastname@example.org