Boys & Girls Youth Soccer
Francis Howell Central High School
2019 Boys & Girls Youth Soccer
Location: FHC Stadium Field
Depending on the total number of children we will have several other coaches assisting with instruction. We want to keep it to a 1 instructor for every 10-12 kids.
Players need to bring the following:
- Safe Shin Guards
- Size 4-5 Soccer Ball with Name
- To develop good touch, dribbling skills and to teach beginner soccer moves like lunges, step-overs, and cuts.
- To develop better passing skills.
- To develop greater receiving and trapping skills.
- To develop greater shielding and holding the ball.
- To develop greater ball possession and attacking and defending skills.
Contact: Derek Phillips (636) 485-8326