Boys Volleyball Camp
Randolph-Macon Volleyball Camps
2019 Boys Volleyball Camp
The Boys Volleyball Camp is designed for any player who is interested in improving fundamental volleyball skills, including: serving, passing, setting, attacking, blocking, and defense. Camp is open to all ages and all skills levels (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced). Campers will be assessed on the opening day and placed into groups of similar ability. Several competitions will be held during the afternoon sessions. Beginner and Intermediate players will gain knowledge about all basic skills while also learning the fundamentals of the game. Advanced players will improve their consistency and technique of fundamental volleyball skills and will participate in competitive drills and game play modeled after college practices.
|July 9th - 11th|
Who: Players of all ages and skill levels; Boys
Check-in: 3:00pm on Day 1
Session Times: TBA
Day Camper: $305 ($255 if registered by June 1st)
Day Camper One Day Option: $120
Overnight Camper: $445 ($395 if registered by June 1st)
- 1 meal per day for Day Campers
- Overnight Campers receive all additional meals while on campus
- Lifting session to teach correct form and technique with sample workout plans (Overnight Campers Only)
- We can accomodate for High School teams upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details.
- Coaches who wish to attend with teams will ony be charged room and board. Contact us for pricing details.