RedZone League | 1st - 2nd Grade
RedZone Football Academy
2019 Season Information
Dates for training camp, coaches, clinics, and first week of games will be made available soon!
Age Divisions & Game Days*
- 1st-2nd Grade- Monday Games
- 3rd-4th Grade- Thursday Games
- 5th-6th Grade- Tuesday Games
*We will do what we can to ensure that every regular season game your team plays occurs on the above days, but schedules are subject to adjstment based on weather, games held at satellite locations, and dues to other league operating needs.
- Early Bird- $94 (thru May 1st)
- Regular Fee- $104 (thru July 1)
- Late Fee- $114 (thru July 28*)
The deadline to be guaranteed a spot in the league is end of day on July 28. We will continue to take registrations after that date if there are roster spots available.
6-game Regular Season
- First 2 games are unscored. RedZone officials will assess teams and place them in gold/silver divisions for the last 4 games of the season.
- Last 4 games, teams will be match up with competitively similar opponents and scores will be kept.
- In all 6 games, teams will receive a 'Player Usage' and 'Core Values' score as determined by game officials and a non-referee game monitor (operations intern).
A ranking formula will use W/L record, strength of schedule, player usage & core values scores to determine standings for the postseason.
Post Season (NEW format! College FBS-like system)
- Top 4 teams from each gold/silver division be placed in a Final Four bracket and play it out to determine RedZone League Champions.
- All other teams will be assigned to a Bowl Game against a competitively similar oponent.
We'll be posting more info for the 2019 season here as it comes avaiable.