College Bound Volley School
College Bound Summer Volley School
18 Participants only—Small Group Focus
Individualized/Small Group focused technical training for Current College Volleyball Athletes home for summer holidays, Incoming College Freshman & College Potential Athletes.
The program is directed by Coach Ib - former Head Coach at Pittsburg State University where he hosted similar training programs for 15 years.
Participants can expect:
* Efficient Individual Form & Technique Training to improve Ball Control in all Specialist Skill Areas
* Combined Sessions on Team Tactics / Strategies
* VB Specific Speed/Agility/Quickness Conditioning Included in Training
* Classroom Video Evaluation to provide Visual Feedback to accelerate participant’s progression
- · Sun. June 2, 9, 16, 23 at 9—11am
- · Fri. June 7. Fri. July 12 at 8:30—10:30am
- · Sun. July 7, 14 at 9—11am
Club North Facility, 5110 NW Waukomis Drive, Riverside, MO 64151
$200 total per participant for all sessions OR
* $45 per session for 5 sessions.
Register Online or Print PDF registration with $50 non-refundable deposit. Deposit will be deducted from total fees. Total fees will be due 1st day of training.
No refunds due to facility and coaching commitment.