No Limits Skills Camp
MAGS No Limits Gymnastics Camps
2019 No Limits Skills Camps
Our camp is intended for gymnasts who are ages 6-18 years old. We welcome all competitive gymnasts from all organizations! At MAGS Skills Camp we will be dedicated to sharing the tools that will help your athlete achieve a higher level of gymnastics. This is a unique opportunity for your gymnast to work along with a great team of coaches that will expand your knowledge, skills and mental tips for achieving faster results. The goal of MAGS skills camp is for each camper to experience an intense and progressive course of gymnastics instruction in a safe and productive environment.
All coaches at the camp will be college coaches and coaches from high level USAG clubs.
Coach Chris Riegel
- 1984 U.S. Olympic team alternate
- 3 time U.S. National Vault Champion
- NCAA All-American in all-around in '83 & '84
- Member of The University of Nebraska NCAA men's national championship teams
- Named one of the "names of the '80's" by USA Gymnastics magazine in 1998
- Coached/developed 40 plus level 10 girl gymnasts and many full-college-scholarship recipients
- National clinician
- Corporate/public/athlete motivational speaker
We will provide lunch to the campers both days of camp.
Additional Information: We will not be offering overnight accommodations, this will be your responsibility.
However, we do have a block of rooms reserved at Country Inn & Suites under MAGS at a discounted rate.
Country Inn & Suites
1900 Premier Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Refunds: $50.00 nonrefundable deposit, no matter when you have registered, and no full refunds will be given 2 weeks prior to the camp start date.
Special Needs: If there are any medical problems or dietary needs please contact us.