Loras Volleyball Camps
2019 Summer Team Camp
A specializedd volleyball clinic conducted by the Loras College Women’s Volleyball program, featuring both a varsity and junior varsity division.
|July 25th - 26th|
Entering Grades: 9th-12th
Register By July 1st To Reserve T-Shirt Sizes
Location: Loras College Athletic and Wellness Center, 1600 Cox Street, Dubuque, Iowa
Team Camp Sessions:
- JULY 25: 3 PM - 8 PM
- JULY 26: 9 AM - 3 PM
- High school volleyball teams (players entering 9th-12th grade in fall of 2019).
- Minimum of 8 players per team.
- Instructional time - teams will participate in a competitive practice session taught by Loras coaches and players.
- Competition – match play both Thursday and Friday.
- Loras players will officiate and keep score
- Located at Loras College: Athletic and Wellness Center (accessible from W. 17th Street) and Graber Sports Center (accessible from Cox Street)
- Each player must fill out a Waiver and Release form and it must be signed by the player and a parent / guardian.
- $50 non-refundable deposit due July 1st for team registration.
- $30 fee per player, which includes a t-shirt, with waiver and release due July 1st at team check-in, but can be sent prior to the camp.