Summer Day Camp
2019 Summer Day Camp
|June 25th - 28th|
Ages: 5 - 14
Location: Clark V. Whited Complex Baseball Complex
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Cost: $125 - Includes Camp T-Shirt
A non-refundable deposit of $75 is required with each application and will be applied to the total fee. Deposit is due June 17th; Balance is due on first day of camp
$15 discount for additional siblings
Children of Brockport employees receive 10% off.
One (1) discount per camper
The philosophy of the Golden Eagle Baseball camp is to provide a safe environment where the campers can learn the fundamentals of baseball, participate in activities and feel that they have achieved a measure of success. Campers will be grouped upon sport, age, ability, physical maturity, and/or previous experience. All levels of skill and experience are welcome.
The Golden Eagles Sports Camp is designed for the camper who wants a day filled with fun, structured activities designed for improvement and a chance to make new friends
- Individual attention and instruction
- Individual skill improvement
- Provide a safe, & friendly atmosphere
- Fun and Enjoyment
- Improve knowledge of game strategies
- Teaching basic and advanced skills
- Campers are responsible for providing their own snack, lunch and drinks.
- Water bottles are required; water coolers will be provided for refills.
- Pizza & Gatorade available for purchase each day $1 a slice and $1 bottle.
- Campers will receive a T-shirt. Please indicate size on application form.
- Campers should bring a water, bottle, bathing suit, towel and proper attire for exercise. Baseball/Softball bat, glove, and helmet.
- Tuesday, June 25th at 8:45 am at the Clark V. Whited Complex Base ball complex. (Commencement Drive).
|Typical Daily Schedule|
Skill development activities:
Offensive skills - Hitting, bunting, & baserunning
Defensive skills - Throwing, fielding, etc.
Specific skills - Pitching, Catching, Infield, Outfield
|12:30 pm||Team development activities|
|1:30 pm||Structured baseball games|
|3:00 pm||Camp Ends|
|3:15 - 4:00 pm||Late pick up available ($10/day)|
|*We may use pool one or two days. Please make sure to pack your suit and towel.|
Additional Information: Justin Beach | firstname.lastname@example.org
Per NCAA rules, Golden Eagle Baseball Camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).