July Showcase Softball Camp
McKendree Softball Camps
2019 July Showcase Softball Camp
The McKendree University softball program will be holding a Showcase Softball Camp on July 16-17. The two-day camp will include instructional sessions on hitting and defense both mornings, followed by competing in live games in the afternoon. The camp will be led by Head Coach Ashley Fleming, Assistant Coach Chelsea Thomas and include a camp staff of current McKendree University softball players.
Entering Grades: 9th - 12th
Cost: $160 per Player
LOCATION: McKendree University Softball Field
- Two 2-hour sessions which include instruction and drills in hitting and defense
- Four 1-hour live games with McKendree softball players as your coach
- Campus Tour, Tour of Facilities, Speed/Agility Session, Q&A Session
- McKendree Softball T-shirt
Tuesday, July 16:
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM HITTING SESSION (Instruction and Drills)
- 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM LIVE GAMES (Speed/Agilities, Campus Tour when not playing games)
Wednesday, July 17:
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM DEFENSE SESSION (Instruction and Drills)
- 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM LIVE GAMES (Facilities Tour, Q & A when not playing games)
CAMP INFORMATION: Please arrive at 9:00am to sign in prior to the camp. Please bring a bat, helmet, glove, tennis shoes and cleats to participate in the camp. Lunch will NOT be provided. Please bring water and a sack lunch, or you will be able to go with a parent/guardian to get lunch during the break. If you have any questions, contact Head Coach Ashley Fleming at 618-537-6908 or email@example.com.
All McKendree University Camps and Clinics are open to any and all entrants -
and are only limited by age, gender, or grade level.