Bengal Individual Camp
ISU Men's Basketball Camps
2019 Bengal Individual Camp
Coached by ISU Players and Coaches.
June 17th - 20th
Grades: 3rd - 9th
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Employees & Faculty please contact Coach Looney at email@example.com or (208) 282-4552 for discount
Location: Reed Gym on the ISU campus. The main arena has six baskets and the camp will utilize two other courts in the facility making it an ideal site for Camp.
- Every camper receives individual coaching and has the opportunity to meet and talk with coaches and players.
- Campers receive an ISU Basketball t-shirt, a camp basketball and other prizes.
- All individual campers will have lunch provided.
- Instruction and demonstrations from ISU coaching staff and current Bengal players.
- Team and individual awards
- Campers are placed on a team to provide balance league play according to age and ability.
- The ISU Basketball Camp is a full learning experience at one of the nation’s finest academic and athletic institutions.
Contact: Coach Ryan Looney at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 282-4552
The camp is open to all entrants that meets age criteria.