Summer Youth Camp
Blue Eagle Baseball Camps
Items to bring: Bat, Glove, Cleats, Hat and any other needed baseball equipment
Location: Clover High School Baseball Field
Register by June 10th to guarantee a t-shirt.
- Please make sure campers have eaten breakfast and are properly hydrated for camp days.
- We will start each day at 9:00 (Please have campers here by 8:55)
- You are more than welcome to drop campers off at the baseball field but please do not park there. You are allowed to park in the student parking lot.
- You are more than welcome to watch the campers. Please do so from the bleachers or the picnic shelter.
- Campers are to be picked up at the baseball field each day at 11:30.
- We will have a slip and slide on Wednesday from 10:30-11:30. Please feel free to come and watch. It will be a great time for pictures. Make sure campers have shorts on this day. You can also send campers with a towel if you wish.