High School All Skills Camp
Venessa Jacobs Volleyball Camps
2019 Coach Jacobs Camps
The non-residential camp is open to boys and girls entering 5th — 12th grade. Campers are grouped according to age and volleyball experience. The focus of the camp is to build and enhance volleyball skills. Throughout the camp, players also learn the importance of teamwork. Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt.
All Skills Camp
Dates: July 5th-8th
Entering Grades: 9th - 12th
July 5th-7th | 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
July 8th | 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
|*Walk ups on the day of camp are welcome, but must pay by cash or credit card on site.|
*Team discounts available for teams of 7 or more who want to register together.
Use the Contact Us tab to contact Coach Jacobs for discount information.
Location: Seymour Gym
- Campers should be picked up no later than 4:45 pm.
- Lunch will be held from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm.
- Campers may bring their own lunch or bring money to purchase lunch from Subway.
- The last day of camp will include a closing ceremony, and campers are asked to be picked up promptly at 12:00 pm for Advanced MS & HS camps.
- Please be advised that constant supervision will be provided.
- Campers will not be allowed off campus except under the supervision of the camp staff, parent, or legal guardian.
Items To Bring:
- Volleyball Shoes
- Shorts / Spandex
- Knee Pads
- Water Bottle
- Camp Store $
Rules: Coach Jacobs Volleyball Camp reserves the right to send a camper home, without refund, if he/she does not conduct themselves in a manner that will enhance safe learning, good sportsmanship, and willingness to follow directions.
Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions.