Wahawk (Play 14) Camp
Coach Lonnie Moore, and the Wahawk's seasoned staff, offer four days of conditioning, drills, and position coaching in this non-contact gridiron clinic. Boys in 9th grade through 12th-grade are encouraged to explore and learn about the sport of football.
- Campers should dress for the weather: shorts and t-shirts if it’s warm, sweats if the weather’s cool.
- Wear football spikes if you have them, but gym shoes are fine.
- Bring a water bottle or sports energy drink to stay hydrated throughout this rigorous camp.
- A camp T-shirt will be given to all paid attendees.
- It is expected all high school football players attend this camp.
For more information, contact Head Coach Lonnie Moore, 433-2700.