UAFS Free Fall Basketball Coaches Clinic
UAFS FREE FALL BASKETBALL COACHES CLINIC
Go All Access with Lions Basketball; over 8 hours of instruction focusing on the “Pride Way”.
This year’s Clinic will include a comprehensive view of the UAFS Pack Line Defense (Successfully Defeating All Ball Screens and Defending the Low Post), Defending Special Situations and Key Offensive Movements, along with installing the UAFS Motion Offense including Developmental and Teaching Drills, Two UAFS Team Practices, Staff Breakout and Film Sessions and much, much more.
LOCATION: Stubblefield Center - UAFS Campus
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR OCTOBER 4TH:
- 5:00 pm | Check in and Walk-in Registration at Stubblefield Center
- 6:00 pm | Session I - UAFS Team Practice I
8:00 pm | Session II - Building and Maintaining a Winning Culture
Coaches Social (Nominal Fee)
8:00 pm Special Guest Lecture
Building and Maintaining a Championship Culture in Today’s World
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR OCTOBER 5TH:
- 9:00 am | Late Registration at Stubblefield Center
- 10:00 am | Session III - Building a Motion Offense from Scratch
- 11:00 am | Session IV - Defeating Ball Screens & Defending Low Post
- 12:00 pm | Lunch (Nominal Fee)
- 1:00 pm | Session V - UAFS Team Practice II
- 2:30 pm | Session VI - Q & A with Jim Boone
3:00 | Session VII - Staff Breakout Sessions
Include Skill Development and Game Preparation
UAFS Basketball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).