2019 Spring Samurai Wrestling Club LLC Registration
Mount Union Wrestling Camps
Samurai Wrestling Club
* Freestyle * Greco-Roman * Folkstyle *
*******An Officially-Chartered USA Wrestling Club*******
NOW AT TWO LOCATIONS
--------------------- Please have Current USA Card and paperwork completed at time of registration. ----------------------
PROGRAM & CLUB FOCUS
Samurai translates as “One Who Serves.” Our club focus is to serve those wrestling warriors in our area who are willing to put forth the extra efforts necessary to master their art and work to become champions on and off the mat by providing them opportunities to develop through instruction, practice, and competition. This Wrestling Club is designed for the experienced and serious wrestlers from middle school through high school ages. Since 2008, The Samurai Wrestling Club has helped produce well over 100 USA-Ohio National Team Members and several All-Americans including 2 National Champions!
We are an officially-chartered club under USA Wrestling and will conduct our operations to meet their standards. We will focus our instruction on teaching the fundamentals as well as advanced techniques and strategies in both Olympic Styles of wrestling (Freestyle & Greco-Roman). Along with our staff, it is our goal to bring in top-notch clinicians throughout the program.
The Samurai Wrestling Club LLC reserves the right to dismiss anyone who does not exemplify high ethical standards and sportsmanship and/or is deemed a detriment to the operation and focus of the club.
DIRECTOR & STAFF
Club Director and Coach Jeff Kullman has been the The USA-Ohio National Teams Director for Freestyle and Greco-Roman for over 20 years. He was the 2011 USA Wrestling National Coaches Education Program Instructor of the Year. Coach Kullman has over 30 years of coaching experience with 22 years spent as the head coach of Minerva High School, and is currently an assistant coach at The University of Mount Union. In addition, he carries certifications through The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) as a Certified Personal Trainer, Sports Performance Enhancement Specialist, and a Fitness Nutrition Specialist. He will be joined by several accomplished local high school and college coaches.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP & FEES
1) USA WRESTLING COMPETITOR’S CARD:
- All Wrestlers & Coaches MUST purchase a Current 2019 USA Wrestling Card. (Purchased after August 31, 2018)
- Go to: www.usawmembership.com and create an account to purchase your card.
- Make sure to register under Samurai Wrestling Club in Ohio.
- This card is a separate $45 purchase from our club with all money going directly to the USA Wrestling National Office.
- This card is required for entry into all Sanctioned USA Wrestling State, Regional, and National Events; as well as club practices.
- This card Includes: $1 million in secondary sports accident insurance. A 1-Year subscription to USA Wrestler Magazine, and $35 in free downloaded USA Wrestling videos at www.theWrestlingGreats.com.
2) SAMURAI WRESTLING CLUB LLC CLUB FEE / REGISTRATION & RELEASE
- $125.00 Club Fee includes all practice sessions, instruction, clinician fees, and Club T-shirt.
- Complete Registration Form and have a parent or legal guardian sign the USA Release and Waiver of Liability
- Additional forms may be accessed through Mount Union Athletics website for wrestling.
- Note: This a closed club for Samurai Club Members only. (“Drop-Ins” not permitted.)
For more information, please contact Jeff Kullman @ 330-704-5588 or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org