Fall Prospect Clinic
2019 Fall Prospect Clinic
Grades: 7th - 12th
Location: Selke Field
*Halenbeck Hall Fieldhouse (Rain Site)
Offense & Defense Position Clinic: 8:30am - 10:00am
Pitching & Catching Clinic 10:00am - 11:00am
- This camp is designed for high school players that want to take their game to the next level.
- Personalized instruction provided by the SCSU softball coaching staff and SCSU Team members
- Drills, instruction, and scrimmages will emulate a Division II college practice.
- Rapsodo Hitting Analysis: Get instant feedback with the Rapsodo Hitting Unit and Rapsodo Cloud on your exit velocity, launch angle,
- direction, spin axis and more. Turn your batting cage into a professional field with 3D ball flight and
- landing location – know more than just that you hit the back of the cage
- Rapsodo Pitching Analysis: What is Rapsodo--It provides instant feedback on the pitch’s velocity, spin rate, spin axis, and pitch break. This gives insight into what the pitch is actually doing, and by comparing to other softball pitches, how it can be improved.
- What to bring: Please bring softball equipment such as: glove, cleats, bat, helmet, catcher’s gear etc. Additionally bring a water bottle, tennis shoes for indoor clinic site.
- Join the Huskies at 1:00pm at Selke Field for a Fall Exhibition Game vs. Anoka-Ramsey Community College. Admission is Free.
There will be no refunds for clinics the participant was unable to attend. Every attempt will be made to reschedule the event, or moved to a new location if inclement limits holding the event at Selke Field.