November Camp | Grades 8th-12th
Loras Softball Camps
2019 November Camps
|Sunday, November 10th|
Grades: 8th - 12th
Sign Up For Both the Hitting & Pitching Camp
and receive $5 off your registration.
LOCATION: Graber Sports Center, Loras College, 1815 Cox St., Dubuque, IA 52001
10:45am - 11:00am Registration
11:00am - 12:30pm Pitching Camp
- Pitchers must supply their own pitching ball and catcher, and all catchers must complete a waiver! Catchers must provide their own catching gear; parents and coaches may use their discretion.
- Grades 4th - 7th will learn basic pitching mechanics, drills and grips for fastball and change-up.
- Grades 8th - 12th will learn basic pitching mechanics, drills and grips for fastball, change-up, rise, drop, and curve.
- If you are attending the pitching camp and hitting camp, please bring your own lunch to eat between sessions.
12:45pm - 1:00pm Registration
1:00pm - 3:00pm Hitting Camp
- Campers will be learning offensive fundamentals including hitting, bunting and base running. This camp is designed to prepare campers with the drills and skills to help them improve their offensive abilities in the offseason.