2019 Dance Team Clinics
Open to: High school to college aged students
Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Cost: $30 per Clinic
- All clinics will be held in the GCU Lopes Performance Center (formally known as the Rec) located just northeast of Antelope Gym.
- At each clinic, dancers will learn a jazz combination, hip hop combination, pom sideline, turns combination and technical skills commonly used by competitive dance teams.
- Each clinic will focus on different skills and provide new choreography so that you may attend multiple classes and gain a variety of material.
- All participants will receive feedback from the GCU dance coaching staff and veteran team members, and time will be provided for Q&A if you have questions about the GCU Dance Team!
- Please dress appropriately in dance style shorts or leggings, a t-shirt or tank, and bring athletic shoes and/or dance shoes. You may also bring a refillable water bottle and light snack.
High School Senior or Transfer Student? Email us at email@example.com for more information on visiting GCU with Discover GCU or Transfer Experience and getting the most of this day on campus! Transfer student must be 22 years or younger to attend.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Grand Canyon University are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, or number restrictions as specified by each camp.