NoCar Lacrosse Camps
2019 Winter Camp
WHAT TO BRING:
- Stick, goggles, mouth-guard, gloves (if you need them), water bottle, shorts, sweatpants, t-shirts, sweatshirts, socks, underwear, footwear (cleats, turfs, AND sneakers), personal toiletries. *Goalies must bring their own equipment. Money for the camp store!
- Since camp is during the school year all campers are in charge of their own overnight accommodations, however, there are two hotels ON CAMPUS and one hotel a mile from campus. There will be a shuttle running from the Homewood Suites –DAVIDSON to/from campus before registration, on Saturday morning, Saturday evening and then again on Sunday morning for any camper who is traveling alone.
- Saturday – Lunch and dinner will be provided for all campers!
- The current Davidson lacrosse coaches will be leading the camp along with current and past Davidson players, coaches and a certified athletic trainer.
- Airport shuttles will be driven by Davidson coaches and will run to and from Charlotte International Airport (CLT). There is a fee of $20.00 one-way or $35.00 round trip. Please complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the flight is booked, or no later than Monday, December 9th, 2019
- We DO NOT offer unaccompanied minor service where camper is picked up at the gate upon arrival OR taken through security and gate on departure. Please check with your airline for the policy OR avoid asking for assistance when checking out.
- Download Form
- There is a $200.00 non-refundable fee. In order to receive a partial refund, we must be notified no later than Sunday, November 23rd, 2019. No refund will be issued unless due to illness or medical.
- If an injury, illness or any other circumstance does not allow you to cancel prior to November 24th we can offer two options – 1 –you can send a sibling in your place or – 2 – the camp tuition (minus the $200.00 non-refundable fee) will be rolled over to next year. There are no refunds if cancellation occurs within 72 hours of start time. *Doctors note should be sent to Davidson Lacrosse Box 7158, Davidson, NC 28035