Summer Elite Camp
2020 SUMMER ELITE CAMP
Designed for the Experienced lacrosse player. This camp is ideal for the player that aspires to play at the collegiate level. This camp is also an opportunity for players who have committed to play in college to continue to play at the high level. This 3-day camp will focus on higher level skills and strategies for shooting, offensive motion, defensive techniques, speed and agility, footwork and team play. Game-like situations and drills will be used to put these techniques into practice.
- Campers are divided by age and skill levels, to provide the appropriate learning environment.
Tuition: 3-day camp, includes a Nike numbered reversible jersey, camp prizes and collegiate coach instruction.
- Overnight Camper Tuition: Includes 2 Nights of Housing in an air-conditioned residence hall, linens, & all meals.
- Commuter Camper Tuition: No Accommodations, or Breakfast. However, lunch / dinner are included.
- Family Discount: If you are registering more than one player in your family, you will receive a 10% discount for siblings, after the first child is paid in full. In order for the registration system to recognize siblings, please register all children at the same time. Click "Add Another Participant" during registration.
Registration Information: Please Read Before Registering:
- PHYSICALS are required within one year and required to be on file at the physician's office, at the camper's home or at the camper's school.
- WAIVERS are included with online registration/parent signature.
- NO HARD COPY PAPER FORMS MAY BE BROUGHT TO CHECK IN!
- ENTER CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER when registering and please add us to your safe sender's list. We will communicate to you by email only.
Staff: Entire Butler University Women’s Lacrosse Coaching Staff: Cecil C. Pilson, Nicole Kopyta, Sarah Willard, and current Butler lacrosse players.
- In addition, there will be College Coaches on staff for camp instruction, many of which, find players for their future programs! These college coaches bring a wealth of lacrosse knowledge and coaching experience. Please see coaching staff to view list of coaches attending. We are excited to have these coaches and players on staff to create a favorable, and low camper to counselor ratio.
Refund Policy: There is a $200.00 USD non-refundable fee if cancellation occurs for any reason. After June 24th, NO refund will be made unless due to medical reason or illness. A doctor's note must be provided within 14 days of the camp starting date. We will be happy to apply the balance of the tuition towards a future camp. Balances and deposits are transferable to siblings or family members ONLY! There are NO REFUNDS if cancellation occurs 96 hours of camp start date.
- Email Medical Note To: Butler Lacrosse Camps, LLC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Pilson's Lacrosse Camps at Butler University are independently owned and operated. It is in no way affiliated with Butler University.
These camps are open to any and all entrants and is limited only by age, gender and number.