Indianapolis International Airport (IND) Shuttle Service
For players flying into Indianapolis International Airport (IND), we offer door to door service to the Butler University campus for Summer Camps. Trip time is approximately 20 minutes. We schedule shuttle times based on your arrivals and departures.
- Campers SHOULD register for service by Friday, June 26th for Summer Camp or a $30.00 late fee will be added to your registration.
- After Friday, July 3rd, there will be NO ADDITIONS and shuttle will be closed.
PLEASE READ: Make sure all online information is entered correctly on shuttle registration form one week prior to camp date. Airline name, flight #'s, time, date, etc. is CRITICAL for your daughter's travel. Shuttle confirmation email will be sent prior to camp using the email address provided at registration.
IND SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION - INFORMATION & FEES
- $60 Round trip from IND (Transportation before and after camp).
- $40 One way trip from IND (Transportation before or after camp).
- $30 Late fee will be added to account if registration for shuttle service is after June 25th for Summer Camp.
Print For Your Travel Itinerary: IND Airport Information
CAMPERS USING OUR SHUTTLE SERVICE
Arriving Flights: Upon Arrival to the airport, turn on cell phone in case we need to get in touch with you, walk to baggage claim area, pick up bags and look for BUTLER staff member to guide you to shuttle. Your name will be on a list if you are registered for our service. We will take roll before we leave the Airport, so we KNOW who you are and ARE expecting you.
Departing Flights: When leaving campus, we take roll for all campers using our service to be sure they arrive in a timely manner for departing flights. They will be dropped curbside the designated airline and are responsible for checking in. There is no supervision at the airport.
- If you need assistance, call 317-200-4828 (on call 24/7 during camp only).
- Bring a book/magazine as shuttles will be making various runs, and you may have a short wait when arriving and departing.
SUMMER CAMP DETAILS
Summer Elite Camp Check-In: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm * First session begins at 2:00 pm.
Flight Arrival: *Schedule accordingly. (Shuttles will begin at 9:00 am and run on the hour. Trip time approximately 20 minutes.)
Flight Departure: *Schedule accordingly.
- Last session ends at 11:00 am. Check-out is 11:00am - 12:30 pm.
- Schedule departing flights ideally after 2:00 pm or on check-out day, but will meet your needs pending shuttle registration information.
- NOTE: Players should eat, pack or bring money for lunch. First camp meal is dinner.