Youth Infield Clinic
2019 YOUTH INFIELD CLINIC
These clinics focus on fundamentals and mechanics of Infielders, as well as guiding young players through drills that they can learn and do on their own to make them elite players.
Location: Grand View University Charles S. Johnson Wellness Center, 1500 Morton Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316
Infielders | What To Expect:
- Develop proper fielding techniques for all types of ground balls.
- Utilize drills to teach agility for all infielders.
- Develop softer hands through drills.
- Improve footwork and ability to throw at all arm angles.
- Drills to develop proper footwork around bag.
- What To Bring: Indoor shoes and glove.
Registrations are needed by December 16th.
- If after December 16th, you must contact Doug Brinker at email@example.com.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Walk-Ins to register, due to exact T-shirt sizes and capping at 66 participants.