Youth Hitting Clinic
2019 YOUTH HITTING CLINICS
These clinics focus on fundamentals and mechanics of hitters, as well as guiding young players through drills that they can learn and do on their own to make them elite players.
Location: Grand View University Charles S. Johnson Wellness Center, 1500 Morton Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316
Hitters | What To Expect:
- Develop hitting mechanics using a sequential process.
- Utilize hitting drills to teach new movements.
- Develop hand-eye coordination through hitting drills.
- Improve Techniques used in game-like situations.
- What To Bring: Indoor shoes and bat.
Registrations are needed by December 16th.
- If after December 16th, you must contact Doug Brinker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Walk-Ins to register, due to exact T-shirt sizes and capping at 66 participants.