2019 PUEBLO KEYBOARD ARTS FESTIVAL
The 2019 Festival weekend offers a number of opportunities for your students:
- Masterclasses, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., November 1, in the excellent atmosphere of Hoag Recital Hall, are a great opportunity to work with a CSU- Pueblo faculty and enjoy the “Big Hall” acoustics, playing on our premier concert instrument.
INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS FOR Masterclass PKAF 2019
- Applications for the Masterclass must be received by: October, 25th, 2019
- Entry Fee: Masterclass fee is $30.
- Dates: The Middle/High school Masterclasses will take place on Friday, November 1, 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. at Hoag Recital Hall and Room 205. Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the class. If your travel is from a destination further than 100 miles from Pueblo, a specific Masterclass time will be issued to accommodate your travel arrangements.
- Eligibility: Masterclasses are open to piano students living in or studying with a teacher residing in the State of Colorado.
- Faculty: The Masterclass will be taught by Festival Director Dr. Zahari Metchkov and the Festival’s Guest Artists for the year.
- Repertoire: Each Masterclass participant should plan to present one solo piece or one movement of a concerto.
- Scores: Please bring original scores for all repertoire performed at the Masterclass. The scores cannot be photocopied.
- Arrival time: Masterclass Participants are expected to arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before the class begins.
- Driving from a distance greater than 60 miles: Masterclass participants traveling more than 60 miles will be given the opportunity to choose a time slot for their participation in the class.
Competition mailing address:
Pueblo Keyboard Arts Festival
Attn: Dr. Zahari Metchkov
2200 Bonforte Blvd.
CSU-Pueblo, Department of Music
Pueblo, CO 81001-4901