Fall Top Prospect Clinic
2019 FALL TOP PROSPECT CAMP
|SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20TH (COMMUTER ONLY)|
Boys in Graduating Classes: 2021, 2022
The University of Michigan Men's Lacrosse team's summer Top Prospect Camps give elite players in the 2021, and 2022 classes a chance to showcase their skills in a one-day setting in front of the Michigan coaching staff.
- On-field instruction from the Michigan coaching staff with position-specific drill work and team practice sessions at the team’s lacrosse-only stadium.
- Stick-work sessions in the program's indoor shooting room.
- A strength and conditioning session with the team's strength and conditioning coaches.
- Film Session in the team's dedicated film room.
- Full-game scrimmages with pre-built teams.
- Lunch provided on the second day.
Discounts: 10% Active Duty / Retired Military Discount - Contact Coach Joe for Discount Code
Location: Michigan Lacrosse Stadium
What To Bring: Lacrosse equipment
Contact: Joe Hennessy – 734-276-8493 – email@example.com
Refund Policy: Full refunds will be granted for cancellation notifications received on or before September 20th, 2019 for this camp.
After September 20th, refunds can only be given for certified medical reasons. Certification must be in the form of a signed medical statement from a physician, and it must be received before the day camp begins or no refund can be given.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.