Youth Day Camp
This 5-day camp offers over 25 hours of soccer instruction through fun and challenging activities. Young players will have the opportunity to meet, train with, and be coached by current UCF Women’s Soccer players and staff. All players will receive a t-shirt and a certificate of completion.
The Central Florida Girls Soccer Youth Camp is open to all girls between the ages of 4-12*. The curriculum will cover all aspects of the game and will include developmentally appropriate activities for all skill levels.
|ALL CAMPS SOLD OUT IN 2018 & 2019...REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!|
Location: On the campus of the University of Central Florida.
Camp Fee Includes:
- Over 25 hours of age appropriate soccer instruction, games and activities.
- Developmentally appropriate activities and sessions for al ages and skill levels.
- Lessons from a World Champion and an Olympic Gold Medalist; UCF Head Coach Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak.
- Opportunities for autographs, pictures and prize giveaways.
- Camp T-Shirt
- Swimming at the UCF Leisure Pool - Full Day Participants Only
- Air Conditioned Fieldhouse in case of inclement weather
All camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants regardless of skill level (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender)