LOCATION: Ornelas & Keys Gym.
GAMES: Will be 18 running clocking halves, 5 minute warm up time, 3 minute halftime, at least 1 U.I.L official working each game
- 8 Game Guarantee
- Housing on campus for your choice of 2 or 3 nights (housing limited)
- Multiple Overtime Tournaments for fun
- Multiple Christian Devotional Times
- Certified Trainer Available at all times
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals (Teams will be responsible for providing their own meals – can go off campus between games or bring food on campus to provide the meals),
- Coach provided by ETBU Team Camp
- Housing for Team Coaches/Sponsors
REQUIRED: Signed medical release form.
OVERTIME TOURNAMENT: Helps teams perform and execute in special situations, Situation will alter after each tournament round, fun end of game environment.
HOUSING: 1 person per room in 4 or 5 bedroom suites with a bathroom in each suite, no extra charge for housing – included in total team camp rate, close proximity to gyms, Individual keys to rooms and Lobby will be staffed and monitored at all times, ETBU players will be counselors overnight if using on campus housing whom all have passed a training course and been approved to work with campers. You can check your team in Wednesday night after 7pm if you wish to do so with no additional charge.
PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT: Receive an individual discounted rate on position camp (earlier days that same week) if your team attends team camp
CONTACT: Caleb Henson (806) 773-9916 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information/questions
REGISTRATION: Online registration is preferred. A credit card processing fee is applied to all online registrations.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds will be given for cancellations within 2 weeks of the camp starting date. All refunds prior to 2 weeks will be less 10% of the camp cost.