Lil Wolverine Camp
2020 LIL WOLVERINE CAMP
|JUNE 22ND - 23RD|
Ages: 7 - 11
Check-In: 9:00 - 9:45a.m., June 222nd
(This is a commuter camp
New for 2020: The following deadlines exist for operational planning in order to provide the best overall camp experience.
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER: June 8th, 2020 (the camp link will close on this date at 11:00pm)
- DEADLINE TO PAY any BALANCE DUE: June 8th, 2020
Hosted at the Wolverines' state-of-the-art Bahna Wrestling Center, the Lil' Wolverine Wrestling Camp is centered on teaching young wrestlers the fundamental technique and skills necessary to be a successful wrestler as they mature.
This camp will run from Monday to Tuesday with daily sessions from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. Registration will be Monday from 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. Participants will be responsible for their own lunch. Parents are welcome to observe all camp sessions. Bleacher seating is available at the Bahna Wrestling Center. Wireless internet connection is also available.
Camp Highlights and Features:
- Held at the state-of-the-art Bahna Wrestling Center where the Wolverines practice
- Positive and fun environment to learn
- Basic skills and winning techniques will be emphasized
- Drilling implemented each session
- Light competitive wrestling and developmental games
- Wrestlers will be divided into two groups as best possible: Beginner & Advanced Beginner
- Commuters only; no housing will be provided
Bahna Wrestling Center
2350 South State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
See more information on our Facility description page. Click here.
Team Discount: Teams attending camp with 10 or more wrestlers are eligible for the following discounts. Please email Jeanne Loveland at email@example.com with the names of the prospective wrestlers you will have attending camps to receive a discount code to enter when registering.
- 10 - 19 Wrestlers: $15 savings per wrestler
- 20 or more Wrestlers: $20 savings per wrestler
Multiple Camp Discount: Wrestlers who attend multiple weeks of camp will receive an additional $35 discount off their subsequent camp(s).
**To receive the multiple camp discount you must have both camps loaded into the cart at the time of check out.
Sibling Discount: Families who send multiple children to camp will receive a $35 discount on second and subsequent siblings.
**To receive the sibling discount, both campers must be in the same cart at the time of check out.
Refund Policy: There is a $125 non-refundable deposit. All cancellations must be communicated to Jeanne Loveland (firstname.lastname@example.org) 2 weeks prior to the start of camp. Due to costs the camp incurs within the two week time frame and due to the inability to allow other campers to fill the cancelled space, we cannot refund money after this point. There will also be no refunds given after the start of camp.
Note: Please have all medical / insurance information handy prior to beginning online registration. You will be asked to provide medical history, insurance information, etc.
- New - If you would like to have your physical reviewed, you may upload it to your account or bring it to check-in. If submitting a physical, please make sure it was completed by a doctor and dated within the past 12 months from the start of camp. A copy of a PHYSICAL FORM is NOT required for participation in camp.
- Upload Physical Examination Information Form (Optional)
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.