Winter Women's ID Camp
Northwestern Oklahoma State Soccer Camps
2019 Ranger Women's Soccer ID Camps
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm Check-In at Ranger Soccer Field (see Map)
- 1:00pm - 1:20pm Introduction with Parents and Players Warm-Up
- 1:20pm – 2:30pm College Training Session for Field Players and Keeper Session
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm Small-Sided matches and activities to big goals (Keepers included)
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm Snacks (Provided), Tour of Locker Room/Dunning Indoor Facility
- 4:30pm - 5:45pm Warm-Up & Full-Sided Match
- 5:45pm - 6:00pm Cool-Down & Camp Closing
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm Optional Campus Tour / Dorm Tour
What To Bring:
- Water Bottle (Coolers with ice and water will be available to fill up throughout the day.)
- Sports Drinks (if desired)
- Rain Jacket
- Change of soccer clothes (if desired)
- Cleats (please bring indoor or running shoes in case of weather)
- Tape / Pre-Wrap If Needed
A certified athletic trainer will be on site to handle all injuries or taping needs, and will also provide water and monitor the weather conditions.
Severe Weather Policy: The camp will be held rain or shine, however, in the event of inclement weather, we can utilize our indoor facility (see map). Throughout the camp, lightning will be monitored by our coaching staff and certified athletic trainers. The field will be cleared if lightning occurs within an 8 mile radius of the field, and preparations to clear the field will be made if lightning occurs within a 12 mile radius of the field.
Refunds: Refunds will ONLY be given in extenuating circumstances. Please contact Coach Erik for details if needing a refund.