Spring Break Beach Series
SMC VOLLEYBALL CAMPS | Spring Break Beach Series
Spend your spring break learning or improving your beach game! The Saint Mary's Volleyball program competes at the Division I level in beach and indoor. This camp will be divided onto two beach courts, based on age and ability level. So if you are a beginner and want to learn the beach game or an experienced beach player, this camp is for you!
The camp will take time to cover all the basics skills (serving, passing, setting and spiking), while also covering defensive and offensive tactics during game play.
**This camp will take place rain or shine at the SMC beach courts on campus.
*In order to insure the number of repetitions per camper we have capped this camp at 20 participants. Please register early!
*Lunch is NOT provided, please bring a sack lunch.
- 10:00am-11:00am Skill introduction (serving and passing)
- 11:00am-12:00pm Competitive drills/play
- 12:00pm-12:30pm Lunch break
- 12:30pm-1:30pm Skill introduction (attacking and blocking)
- 1:30pm-2:00pm Competitive drills/play
What To Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Hat / Visor
- *Please check weather for appropriate attire.
All Saint Mary’s Athletic camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).