Eagle Team Camp
2020 Eagle Team Camp
This clinic will allow your team to compete and show off your game against opponents while also receiving instruction from Georgia Southern Softball staff and student-athletes to develop your game.
Learn about the same skill sets, approaches, and routines that are taught to our college athletes today!
Eagle Softball Complex: 515 Fair Road—Across from the Dunkin Donuts
- Kimberly Dean - Head Coach
- Dani Price - Assistant Coach
- Brock VanFaussien - Assistant Coach
- Kelsea Cichocki - Graduate Assistant
- Olivia Clark-Kittleson - Graduate Assistant
- Georgia Southern Softball Players
Clinic Release Information: Players Only
You need to mail with your registration form to attend camp:
- A copy of your insurance card (front and back)
- A copy of a signed physical within the last twelve months (Campers will not be allowed to participate in camp without a physical.)
- Release, covenant not to sue, and assumption of risk form with signature
- Completed registration form (unsigned forms will be returned)
Guaranteed 3 games and 5 hours of skill instruction.
Contact: For additional clinic information or questions please email email@example.com
Per NCAA rules, sports camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender). Georgia Southern does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap/disability or veterans status.