Boro Built Team Camp
The Boro Built Team Camp is designed for the serious wrestler/team. These unique camps blend techniques from my world class staff and live matches … every day! Hands on coaching from the warm-up to the post match analysis will be provided by top notch collegiate coaches, nationally recognized high school coaches and by current elite athletes. The goal of these special camps is to learn new holds and to gain match experience. The Boro Built Team Camp will prepare you for a run at the State Championship next season!!!!!
• Note: A wrestler need not attend with his team. Individuals will be assigned to a team for dual matches.
• This camp also includes a HUGE Takedown Tournament with wrestlers from ALL camps.
Team Camp Typical Day:
• Each day includes:
• 2 Hours of Technique per day (each morning) from the Boro Built Wrestling Camp Staff.
• 4+ Dual Matches each day – Plus as many challenge matches as you want.
• One-Takedown Tournament with team and technique campers!
• Free Time includes swimming in our Olympic size indoor pool, wrestling videos and movies